If you are truly great at what you do we will find a home for you!
Inbound Marketing Manager
Blabbermouth Marketing are looking for a dynamic and high energy Inbound Marketing Manager.
As an Inbound Marketing Manager you will be in charge of increasing creating campaigns, website traffic, generating qualified leads, and nurturing those leads down the buyer journey through effective use of Inbound techniques. You will work closely with sales & marketing teams to ensure marketing activity and sales goals are aligned.
Whilst this is a hands-on role, there will also be an emphasis on project management, client liaison.
- Create Inbound Marketing Strategies to meet project goals.
- Build and manage a content calendar that is designed to attract a targeted audience (blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Continually look for new ways to generate leads and manage targeted list development.
- Create, run and optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Project Manage and collaborate with internal teams and external partners to deliver project scopes on time and in budget.
- Social Media Community Management (Publishing, Monitoring, Engaging and Community Building).
- Continually track, monitor and optimise On and Off page SEO opportunities.
- Management of Paid Advertising budgets through Adwords and Social Advertising channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
This role will suit a digital marketing manager with 1+ years experience and a background in content marketing, SEO, Social Media, Email Marketing, Google Analytics and PPC Management.
As a Hubspot Partner, all our team is Inbound Certified and the successful candidate will be required to complete these certifications within 3 months of starting employment.
To be Considered, you Must have
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- Past experience defining and executing Inbound Marketing Strategies.
- Be a team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Entrepreneurial and a self-starter, just as comfortable setting strategy as executing the details.
- Bonus skills:
Hubspot Inbound Marketing Certification or equivalent experience (Marketo, Eloqua etc), Google Analytics, Adwords Certified, Adroll, Wordstream, Adobe Creative Suite, Social Media Management / Publishing Tools (Sprout Social, Hootsuite).